Friday, August 13, 2010

Thanksgiving in August?

Why not? They were selling pumpkin pie at Fred Meyer last week, and it looked so good, I couldn't resist... and it did not disappoint! It didn't help that we'd been conducting a "Warm Throw" test of the Pumpkin Roll Scentsy bar that week--a serendipitous perk of Darin's job that I hope happens more often! Darin brought home 2 different "revisions" of the original Pumpkin Roll bar, which we were supposed to use at the same time, in two different parts of the house. There was a form with instructions on rating them over the next three days. "B" won, hands down.
 Anyway, since Darin and Gavin don't really like pumpkin pie, I knew before I bought it that it'd be up to me alone to take care of the pie... and so I made sure I had my trusty can of Redi-Whip, and I committed. I ended up eating the whole thing myself (a slice twice a day over 5 days). It made the perfect breakfast, lunch, snack or dessert!

1 comment: