Friday, March 19, 2010

Focus on Photos

This is Darin posting here. Angie has finally given me permission to make posts to the family blog. For the past month I have been paying a lot of attention to taking photos. I have been editing them in Photoshop and going for quality not quantity. While watching a little basketball today (Gotta love March Madness) I decided I needed to do a photo post with some of my favorite photos from the past month that have not made it on to this blog or our Bishopsdaybyday blog. Enjoy!

Gavin - Portrait on the Trampoline

Ellie - Portrait in Pink

Sunset at the park


Gavin and Tessa playing at the park

Gavin and Tessa on the swing set

Gavin at the park (We spent a lot of time at the park this week, What better place to take photos)

Gavin demonstrating his climbing ability

Gavin and Darin on a Saturday morning ride

Ellie loves her big brother (or does she just tolerate him?)

Sugar...

Gavin and Ellie just hanging out

Gavin watching a movie on the computer

Gavin at the carnival

Gavin at the Shelby Cobra car museum (He was much more interested in the
divider ropes than the million dollar cars behind him)

Darin: "That car is amazing, I love it" Gavin: "Did you see this rope?"

So peaceful, I wish I could sleep anywhere, anytime!

Ellie and Mom

Portrait of hunger pain (This is what hunger pains look like at four months old)

The YELLOW hooded towel

No comments:

Post a Comment