Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You be the judge

The first time Gavin saw the new girl, Dennisha, on the Sprout channel (and every time since), he said,
"Hey, she looks like Kristi-Lynn!" I must admit, I could see it! Watch her in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RQ6yO3PVUE&feature=related

By the way, Happy Anniversary to Kristi-Lynn & Brett... 3 years today! You guys are great.
And since we've got Brett's picture here, and we're on the subject, I might as well share his look-alike too:
BJ Novak of "The Office" fame... (Ryan, the temp). Hmmmm?? See it?

I'm so proud--Gavin has apparently inherited my talent for seeing minute similarities in faces. It takes a keen eye. Darin doesn't always agree when I point one out, and I've taken flack for it, but he obviously must not have the talent of RECOGNIZING the similarities when you see them. He does have many other talents though... just not that one. You be the judge... but don't try to argue with me. I see it. (I'm not saying they're identical... there's just some sort of resemblance there). Some other examples:

I've always liked this picture of Will & Susie posing with the alligator near Savannah, GA shortly after they were married. But did you ever consider their resemblance to Kiefer & Kirsten?
I know... amazing, right? It's a gift. Ok, one more...
One of Becky & Ben's engagement pictures... and sorry to disappoint, but I only have one for Becky so far. Still working on Ben. I've thought for years though, that Becky looks a bit like Anne Hathaway... little bit?:
 Thanks for listening. I could go on... and maybe I will someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment